The Yarra Bicycle User Group radio show on 3CR is broadcast on Monday 10 am to 10:30 am, with news and stories about cycling in Yarra and across Melbourne.
A selection of episodes with news and analysis of biking Yarra:
- 6th December 2021, with two Yarra residents, Karen Hovenga and David Balding
- 16th August 2021, with Yarra resident Stephen Nurse
- 2nd August 2021, discussing new pop-up bike lanes
- 29th March 2021, discussing creating cut through messaging with Tom Flood
- 8th February 2021, with Yarra resident (and Streets Alive Yarra president) Jeremy Lawrence
- 3rd August 2020, with Alice Prior from Parents’ Voice